Thursday, April 28, 2005

LOOKING UNDER THE HOOD: BuzzScope.com

After peeping the full page ad in the new Wizard Magazine, and seeing the impressive line-up of creators attached with columns, I had to check out this latest comics news website, BuzzScope.com.

Turns out it's a collaboration between MidtownComics.com, a premier online retailer, and the former pop culture site PopCultureShock.com (I'd tooled around a time or two there before). Together they've formed an impressive comics and pop culture based site, that looks to challenge for a piece of the online comics and pop culture pie...

Have a look.

I'm eager for columns from some of the names mentioned in the ad to start up. Outside of ComicBookResources, and to an extent Newsarama, I've yet to find a site with a line up of columns I enjoy on a regular basis... perhaps BuzzScope will be the place...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey jason, thanks for the link. looking forward to hearing how you dig the site (or not...) as things progress

Jason Martin said...

Thanks for writing!

I'll keep tabs, looking forward to some of the columns that aren't up yet (and whatever else you may have up your sleeve).