Monday, August 15, 2005

WEBCOMICS R COOL 2 - Hold My Life

Clicked a banner ad for a webcomic called Hold My Life, it had a striking graphic that caught my eye. Once I started the comic I was really blown away. The whole thing is executed in a very unique and stylish graphic vibe, and even though the dialogue is mostly text, it meshed really well with the amazing visuals.

The story picks up with a young girl on a random bus trip to parts unknown, in search of a wi-fi connection... The artist, Dale Ingram, really uses lots of tools and tricks to perfectly execute the story, and I can't wait to read more.

Have a look for yourself. Check it out HERE

2 comments:

Dale Ingram said...

Hey, thanks for the kind words!

Hold is now on GirlAMatic, by the way.

Jason Martin said...

Cool!
You bet.

Welcome to the MT family, Super Real is on GraphicSmash...

I'll have to tune in and see if there's any new pages...