Friday, August 19, 2005

WWW.CHECKITOUT.COM!

If you're a child of the 70's, or if you dig on TV, movies, or B movies from that era, then you need to check out BugEyedMonster.com!

I stumbled on the site (which sounds familiar) while searching for images of space on Google, and came across good ol' Rom the Space Knight!!

There are several pages of some of the more obscure sci-fi related toys from that era, as well as features on B movie DVDs, wallpapers, and such. A fun site to play around!

If anyone wants to find me an original Alien toy, I'd sure be appreciative!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! When I checked out TSL for my helping of news and junk, I was floored when I saw ROM, SpaceKnight!! One of my favorite books of all time. As a kid I just loved the comic, especially as it had two of my fav artists, Sal Buscema and Steve Ditko, both contribute runs on it.

You made my day, Jason Mister Dood! Thanks....

Javier

Anonymous said...

Oh my god! I had one of those but never knew where it came from... It better not be worth anything though, I happily smashed it into tiny pieces. Time for some Googling...

Anonymous said...

$195.00!!! Waaaaahhh!!

Jason Martin said...

Crashlander, was the $195 for ROM?

I still have mine somewhere, though I believe his arm is out of socket and some other disrepair...

Javier, cool!
We share a passion for that Dire Wraith beamin' space due! I dug Buscema's work on ol Rom, but I absolutely loved the Golden covers!!!
Golden is a comics god, and my single biggest influence!!