Sunday, May 07, 2006

TSL APRIL highlights

Here we are already a full week into May, but I'd been meaning to add a new montly review feature, with quick links to the main posts from the previous month, kind of like a month in review for the TSL blog.

So, here are the highlights from APRIL 2006:

ANIME REVIEWS:
Karas -
Check this one out, I was fortunate enough to get a review copy of this recent anime release, and it's really amazing!

DVD REVIEWS

OEL MANGA REVIEWS:
MBQ
The Abandoned
East Coast Rising
A Midnight Opera

TV REVIEWS:
4/19
4/07


COMIC BOOK REVIEWS:
Supermarket #2
Rash #1 and 2

MUSIC

FAN ART:
The Boo Super Real page
Shana fan art


Also, last month I started a virtual tour of my workspace, look for me to continue that soon!
Look for more cool stuff all May too:
new music, FFVII: Advent Children, more Tokyopop OEL manga...

STAY TUNED!

No comments: