Wednesday, June 14, 2006

SUPER REAL NOTES - Pin ups

Thought I'd share a couple recent pin ups for Super Real I'd received...

The first is a new pin up from Boo, a friend of mine from DeviantArt who's also one of my collaborators on a top secret (and very exciting) project I'm working up... hopefully more details on this soon!

In the meantime, this is his pin up of Holly.
I'm going to go ahead and color it and post it on my DeviantArt page soon...

You can check out more of Boo's cool work at his website UnpleasentDreams.co.uk


Next is a pin up from Bryan Turner, artist on Identity Comics Return of the Way.
Most of the Identity Comics crew was at the Wizard World Philly con, and I checked out some of their cool books (which I'll be featuring here soon). Bryan was cool enough to get me this sketch of holly, just for checkin out the books!

Thanks again Bryan!

Check out Bryan's book, Return of the Way at the ID comics website HERE

No comments: