Tuesday, April 24, 2007

SUPER REAL NOTES - Pinups

I recently recieved a couple more pinups, and thought I'd share...

The first is from artist Thom Chiaramonte, who does an awesome comic/webcomic called FINIT-e and many many commissions. Thom and I have been talking up an art swap for some time, and he just fit my pinup into his schedule for this awesome piece of the girls of Super Real...
Check out Thom's works and comics HERE

The next is from Santino, an artist who'd contributed to last years Super Real Pin-up-and-coming Contest. Here, he's splashed some colors on one of his entries (again of the 3 ladies of the book)...
Santino can be reached at this email: cuentadesanti@hotmail.com

Thanks guys, great stuff!

1 comment:

j.d. said...

Hey, I didn't know you knew Thom (behold the amazement as all I do is swap names from Thom's post where I learned about this)