Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Wondercon this weekend!

I'm on the road early Thursday AM to head south for the bay area and San Francisco Wondercon (where they'll have this snazzy Iron Man 2 print)!

This will be my fifth year doing the show I think, and I always look forward to it, it's a great show (run by the fine folks that do San Diego Comic-Con).

Last year I carpooled with a great group of artist friends, but none of them were able to make it back to the show this year, so now I'm doing the trip with some new friends.

I'll be in artist alley (space 71), selling books (the Super Real graphic novel, SRG Presents, Pulp Girls, Zombie Tramp, and more), doing sketches, selling prints, and having a good time!

Here are some sketches I did two weeks ago at Emerald City con!










And here's a new fan art collaboration I'll have as well.


In addition to all that, I'm also bringing down a portrait my friend Javier Hernandez did of our Chihuahua, Choco, as he's doing a gallery show in San Fran the same weekend!


It should be a busy few days, and fun! :)

No comments: