Saturday, September 22, 2007

Commission Crazyness this weekend!

Just like at conventions, I take commissions online to do artwork up by request, mainly via my online gallery at DeviantArt.com.

Right now I'm offering commissions at half the normal price, to drum up some extra cash.
So if you were thinking about contacting me for some kind of art, now's the time.

Here are the details:
Single character (or any reasonable request):
$10 for full pencils
$15 pencil with marker
$20 with digital color


and, I'll even throw in the originals if you add a couple extra bucks for postage!! ($2.50 1st class or $5 priority)

I can also do multi character or more involved pieces, just note for details!!

All requests must be able to Paypal funds to:
jasinmartin@hotmail.com
Here's one I've already done (with many more to come):


Just email me at jasinmartin@hotmail.com before Monday and we'll get you on the list.

No comments: