Friday, March 12, 2010

Emerald City Comiccon this weekend!

I'll be in Seattle this weekend for the NW's greatest comic book event, Emerald City Comicon (they've even got Stan "the man" Lee this year, oh my!).

I'll be in artist alley table, B-20, doing sketches, and selling the hot off the press Super Real graphic novels, prints, SRG books, Pulp Girls convention books, Zombie Tramp comics, sketchbooks, and also, selling the Super Real Graphic novels (they're so pretty)!

I'll also have my friend, and insanely talented artist, Yassir Rasan, at the table with me, and my friends, the Metcalf's, will be hosting me for the event, offering up the use of their luxurious leather couch (and here's an insiders tip, Mr. Metcalf, another Jason btw, has a basement studio straight out of Mallrats)!!!

Hope to see you at the show!
(Did I mention I've got some graphic novels to sell ya?) ;)

No comments: