Wednesday, March 24, 2010

IN CASE YOU MISSED IT: Links!

Couple cool things I saw recently...

1) My buddy Ed Pun's art blog, he's got several massive posts from the recent (epic) Emerald City Comicon, giving a great feel for the show, with pics of the hall, costumes, art, and swag! Check it out HERE

ECCC was phenomenal this year, and Ed's blog is pretty darn swell in general too!

(I'll be posting my own sketches from the show here shortly!)

2) Friend of a friend and all around cool creator, Otis Frampton, is someone I've had an eye on for a while, as his art has really evolved and he's also a one man multi-media artist guru inspiration... well he recently launched a new webcomic, PLANET NOWHERE, and not surprisingly, it's VERY GOOD! Check that out HERE and see what I mean!

No comments: