Wednesday, March 14, 2012

New sketchbook collection

Because nobody demanded it!

I've created a brand new sketchbook COMPILED FEMMES - a collection of my sketchbook femme fatale fan art. I went through all of my sketchbooks (2007-2011) and pulled out my favorite lady arts (and by that I mean the ones that made me cringe the least), to be in one massive new collection. And I mean massive.

The new collection is standard comic size (that's bigger than my sketchbooks are size wise normally), and clocks in at 52 pages (again, much bigger, 52 pages folks)!!! All full color, with 40 different works included, featuring your favorite female characters from comics, film, television, and comic culture. All that, and the books are only $10 each!!!!

Have a look at some of the works included...


I'll have the books starting this week at Wondercon (which I'll be at, in Anaheim this weekend, more news to come on that), but if you'd like to, you can pick one up here now:  


CHOOSE FROM 2 COVERS:

Regular Cover 
FULL COLOR
52 PAGES


SOLD OUT



Sketch Cover* 
FULL COLOR
52 PAGES

SOLD OUT



*Sketch cover variants will have a hand drawn original sketch by me on the cover.

Or you can pick them up (and tons of other stuff of mine) in my STORE


No comments: