Tuesday, August 09, 2005

IN CASE U MISSED IT: News and notes

So, while I was away in the heartland, pimping my upcoming book to Wizard World Chicago attendees, celebrating my one year anniversary, and visiting family, there were quite a few news items that came from and during the con. Here's a rundown of the cool stuff...
Josh Howard gets his next book set up with Devil's Due, more HERE
Good for Josh, the new book looks/sounds cool! (course, I'm a Josh fan...)
More Danger Girl coming, with some cool Nick Bradshaw art, HERE
Saw Bradshaw's pencils on Army of Darkness, and thought he'd be great on the right title, this should be it!
Okay, like you need me to tell you Joe Mad is coming back to comics...
HERE

GEN13 gets another reboot, and from the sound of it, a better one, with Gail Simone and Talent Caldwell, HERE
Congrats to Wildstorm for getting a fun, good, hot writer and "cool" artist, THE formula for GEN13! YES PLEASE!!
Someone point me to some samples...

That should about do it!

No comments: