Wednesday, February 22, 2006

COMICS REVIEW: 2/8-2/15

Look, I'm not a comics reviewer, I'm not going to break down books via some structured formula or what not, and I don't have time to sit around and write crafted responses to them, but I can tell you if I liked them or not... or rather if I recommend them, or not!

BATMAN YEAR 100 #1 - Paul freaking Pope people! Aside from that, this was just great.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

BOMB QUEEN #1
RECOMMENDED

THE NEW AVENGERS #16 - McNiven leaves me cold, he's good, but his faces are funny to me mostly...
MILDLY RECOMMENDED

NEW MANGAVERSE: Rings of Fate #2 - Unfortunately, this is only for the die-hards... Tommy Ohtsuka's artwork, while tasty, could use some more refinement (different inking perhaps).

NOT RECOMMENDED

SUPERMARKET #1 - I heart Wood.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

X-STATIX PRESENTS: DEAD GIRL #2 - What a fun romp, and more of the old team appear...
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

No comments: