Thursday, January 12, 2006

HEY DJ! - Garbage lives on your PC

Early last September we went and saw Garbage perform when they hit town, my wife got us tickets earlier that summer. I wasn't too hyped to see them as they'd not really excited me much lately.
It was a really good show though (I'd never seen them previously), and their new album did grow on me...

Any way, the local alternative station 94/7FM has started a series of concert broadcasts, and the latest is some of the Garbage performance we were at. It will be available through Monday AM HERE
It's should be worth a listen, and apparently they're rumored to be breaking up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

garbage? yeah, MADTOWN, too! and the bar that has their gold record up for "garbage" -- block and half from my apartment.

~j!

Jason Martin said...

Snatch that bad boy, and then you can say, "and the apartment that I live in, has their gold record up in it!"

Woot!