Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Super Real at Wizard World Chicago!

Taken from my DeviantArt journal:

It's comin up Wizard Chicago time...
My first trip to the mid-west Wizard con, the second biggest in the nation, and also a stones throw from some family.

WIZARD WORLD CHICAGO
August 4th-7th
DONALD E. STEPHENS
CONVENTION CENTER


Artist Alley 9169

That's where I'll be!

I'm hangin with a cool comics posse, but I hear tell that they got our requests in on the late side, so our tables got split up and I think we're in the new "annex". Shuffled off to some side "game room".

I'm thinking we'll make a sign that says "free beer in here... while supplies last" to direct traffic our way.

But HEY
Don't let any of that stop you from finding us, cause we're selling the last of our San Diego Con editions of the first issue. And before you go all, "you still have copies of that book from the SDCC? You must not be selling well!", I'll have you know we had to print up more for this show (alas, comiXpress couldn't turn around a special Wizard World cover in time)!

And while we're on the subject of my comic, Super Real. Keep your eyes peeled for the September Previews catalog, or on comic shops this November, because it will be making it's debut nationwide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep
It's got a cool JOSH HOWARD variant cover an all that.
32 pages of my cool shit, and maybe even some ads from cool comics companies. FULL COLOR
All for the low low price of $3.25!!
TELL YOUR LOCAL COMICS RETAILER ALL ABOUT HOW F'ING COOL IT IS!

That's all for now 8)

STAY TUNED!!!

No comments: