Saturday, February 03, 2007

SUPER REAL NOTES - Tales of the Sasquatch

If you read my newsletter, than you already know, but in case you don't, the top secret project I've mentioned contributing to is...
JOSH HOWARD PRESENTS SASQUATCH

The book is due in comic shops this April and is currently available for order from the Diamond PREVIEWS catalog.

DIAMOND ORDER CODE: FEB073830

It will be over 300 color pages featuring contributions from more than 30 indie talents, for $24.95. While that's a sizeable price, it'll be a massive collection of Sasquatch/Bigfoot/Yeti themed goodness from some amazing creators, that's the equivelant to over 13 comics!!

While I'm not quite ready to share any previews of my story, I can point you to the book's official site, where they're posting many previews on a regular basis...
This is Not a Hoax

As you can see, the variety of talent, and most of all, stories, is quite diverse. I can tell you, with what I'm doing, that's a good thing, as it's really out there, but also a lot of fun! Therefore, the nature of it is such that I can't really share much about it... but I'll have something soon!

I'm really looking forward to this, excited to be a part of it, and even more excited to share a different kind of comic tale from what I do with Super Real!

STAY TUNED,
jason

No comments: