Wednesday, October 17, 2007

SUPER REAL SPECIAL: VS The Movie Industry / PREVIEW 9 - Jerry Gaylord / PART 3

Time for more art from the new book (November's almost here!!)...

This time we're going back to my man Jerry Gaylord, and looking at some of his great lines filled in with colors, by me :)
This is the opening two page spread from his section, and he nailed the layout here, getting all the elements to keep the eyes moving across every inch. Of course, the script called for a lot of details and easter eggs (hidden goodies amongst the background etc), making the coloring here very intense...
I'd considered finding another colorist to help out here, but in the end couldn't resist coloring the pages myself.
I really like how it all turned out, now that all the hard work is over with...

Stay tuned for more!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pages! Jerry's a great guy and a hell of an artist. Congrats to the both of you :)