Tuesday, January 12, 2010

2010 convention schedule

Just confirmed another show for 2010, so thought I'd post the shows I'll be at so far this year...

Emerald City Comicon (Seattle, WA) 3/13-3/14
Wondercon (San Francisco, CA) 4/2-4/4
Wizard World Anaheim Comic Con (Anaheim, CA) 4/16-4/18
Phoenix Comicon (Phoenix, AZ) 5/27-5/30

Space just opened up at Wondercon, so I'm glad to get back in there.
This is the first Wizard Anaheim, and I'm skeptical, but it works out well for me, so I'm doing it.
And this will also be my first time at the Phoenix show, which I've heard good things about... although I wish it was a 2 day show, and not the crazy 4 day schedule that they've got.

I'm also still trying to worm my way into San Diego/Comic-Con, and have applied for New York Comic Con, so we'll see.

No comments: