Sunday, August 22, 2010

Cool videos

Some amazing recent music videos...

MIA - Born Free
Ginger's beware...


LCD Soundsystem - Drunk Girls
Insanity on film...


How To Destroy Angels - The Space in Between
Otherwise known as Mr and Mrs Trent Reznor...


I also recently discovered/explored some of the expanded music video channels on our cable... I was pleased to realize that MTVU is a fairly decent facsimile of the early days of the network (IE mostly cool tunes with hardly any commercials).

So while these videos aren't as cool to watch, here's some of my fave new sounds...

Dominique Young Unique - Show My Ass
Stoopid beats, and fresh rhymes...


The London Souls - The Sound
More then a little Kravitz, and more than a little heavy groove...


...then there's Die Antwoord, a category all to themselves...

Die Antwoord - I'm A Ninja
It's like if the Morlocks formed a b-boy crew...

No comments: