Friday, December 02, 2011

Sketchcards on eBay

Time to do some winter art clean out, which means wrangling up all the loose artwork that's accumulated throughout the year and sell sell sell!

 I've got a bunch of blank artist exclusive (return) sketch cards to get rid of, including; Painkiller Jane, Galax Gals, and more.

I sketched up a couple of the Painkiller Jane cards the other day and posted those on eBay (along with a couple others) with low opening bids...
I've also added a bunch of sketches/originals from various pieces to the for sale gallery in my DeviantArt gallery, as well as marking down old stuff, and offering a buy one get one free and other incentives. You can check those out and details on the offers HERE

 Stay tuned to the blog or LIKE my new Facebook fan page for updates on more winter sale stuff!

No comments: