Friday, April 20, 2012

Night of the 80's Undead limited edition first issue round two

I'll be exhibiting at STUMPTOWN COMICS FEST next weekend, 4/28-4/29, as it's a local show to me (at the Oregon convention center in Portland), and since I sold out of the first limited edition run I did of my upcoming new book, NIGHT OF THE 80'S UNDEAD, I've created a new limited edition run.
The new run is limited to only 25 copies, and still features the pencil artwork by artist Bill McKay, and 3 different covers to choose from (with a different logo and trade dress from the first version). A regular cover for $4 (limited to 15 copies), a limited artwork only cover for $10 (limiited to just 5 copies), and a blank sketch cover for hand sketching for $15 (limited to only 5 copies). All books will be hand numbered.
If you can't make it to the show, I'm offering them now in an online presale. (Obviously if a bunch sell online, I'll have to increase the print run, but I doubt that will happen)

Pick them up in the SRG store HERE
Or in my JMart store HERE

Otherwise watch for more info on the con, and the book's official full neon color shop release!

No comments: