Saturday, April 28, 2012

Stumptown Comics Fest this weekend

Stumptown Comics Fest is this weekend, Saturday-Sunday, at the Oregon Convention center, and I'll be exhibiting at table A-14! Though there were some last minute snafus, I should have a new edition of the full pencil art only first issue of my new NIGHT OF THE 80'S UNDEAD comic!
I'll also have the just completed last section of my massive Game of Thrones season one fan art!!! (Here's a sneak peek)...
It's 3 parts to make the one sprawling image, featuring 14 plus characters from the show (that we all love - season 2 is awesome!)!!
It is also available from my art store!

I'll of course also have all the SRG books, all my sketchbooks (including the new over-sized compilation), and as always... much much more!

Stumptown has grown into a great indie comics event, and it's new home at the convention center makes for a great show.

No comments: