Friday, April 15, 2011

Stumptown Comics Fest this weekend

The big annual indie comics fest in my hometown of Portland (Oregon), STUMPTOWN, is this weekend (Saturday and Sunday), and I'll be exhibiting at space E4.

I haven't done this show since 2008, but it's a vibrant, growing show, that happens to skew decidedly art/alt comix, or "indie" (with air quotes)... ;)
but hey, I love all types of comics, I'm no snob (mainstream or otherwise), and it's truly a great place to see a metric ton of talented creators and unique comic book makers (the show is creator-centric).

Plus I'll have my new YETi books (now in it's second limited edti, which should fit in rather well...
and then there's the SRGraphics books, like ZOMBIE TRAMP (we'll see how she handles a tough crowd), and of course books like Gnome and Wolves will be right at home!

Should be fun.

Hope to see you there!

No comments: