Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Wizard World Chicago Comic-Con this weekend

I'll be in Chicago (Rosemont, IL) all weekend for the big comic show, formerly Wizard World Chicago, now called Chicago Comic-Con.

The show starts Thursday 8/6, for preview night, and runs through Sunday 8/9.

I'll be exhibiting in artist alley, space 4228.

I'll have the new Pulp Girls convention books (limited to 250 copies, and going going), the Pulp Girls limited silk screen print (limited to 150 copies), Super Real comics, SRG Presents Gnome and Wolves of Odin books, fan art prints, sketchbooks, and more!
Of course I'll have and be doing sketches.
Also, I'll have copies of my buddy Dan Mendoza's Comic-Con sellout, ZOMBIE TRAMP, in a new "SR DISTRO" printing (SR Distro is a new direct sales distribution model I might try out)!!!

Lots of cool stuff!

Can't wait for the show, and to see all the cool friends, fans, and comic book fiends!

I may even get to check out Chi-town a bit on Monday before my flight (fun fact, I was born in East Chicago) ;)
and of course deep dish pizza, and White Castles are on my to-do list (along with maybe seeing some family).

Phew, I'm worn out just thinking about it!

See ya there!

Here's a couple pre-done sketches I'll have at the show and a sample of the Pulp Girls convention book sketch page (and sketch):

2 comments:

Mark Slater said...

where and how can i get me a copy of zombie tramp and pulp girls!?

Jason Martin said...

Hey Mark,

Pulp Girls is available via the PulpGirls.com site... just click through to the blogspot page (pulpgirlsblog.com or something).
If you want Zombie Tramp, just add $5 and a note in the PayPal payment... I haven't put that up on the SRG site yet.

Thanks man!