Thursday, May 27, 2010

PHOENIX COMICON this weekend!

I'll be at the Phoenix Comicon this Memorial Day weekend, Friday, May 28 - Sunday, May 30, and it will be my first time at the show (I've heard good things). I'll be in artist alley at table T79 with my good buddy Javier Hernandez.

I'll also be debuting my new 2010 sketchbooks at the show, and this year's theme is ladies only ...



The new books are 32 pages of line art, and sketches from the past year... all featuring the genre ladies we know and love (no dudes allowed), in stunning black and white!?!

The books are limited to 100 copies, come with a head sketch, and are $10 each plus shipping ($3 1st class, or $5 priority for US, and $6 for air or $14 for priority international) PayPal id - jasinmartin@hotmail.com... just email me with any questions (I'll set them up in my store after the show)!

I'll also have the Super Real GN's, the almost sold out Pulp Girls con books, SR Distro books (Zombie Tramp, Betsy Mae Bite, Boo sketchbooks, and Wulf & Batsy!), prints (including my new Lost fan art), sketch cards, art, and more!

No comments: