Friday, October 21, 2011

ZOMBCON this weekend - and a new book!


Ahhh yes, it's that special time of year, fall is here and the undead are shambling their way to Seattle for the second annual zombiepalooza know as ZOMbCON!!!

I'll once again be exhibiting, and though it's tough to beat last year's guest list (Romero, Bruce Campbell, Max Brooks, Malcolm McDowell) this year's is pretty good:
Tam Savini
Bill Moseley
Sid Haig
True Blood people
Walking Dead people
tons of zombie movie people

So, if you're in Seattle or the NW, make your way to the killer festivities at the Sea-Tac Hilton this Friday-Sunday (I'll be at booth 101).

I'll have a special preview version of my brand new zombie comic - NIGHT OF THE 80'S UNDEAD!
Zombie P.I. cover (featuring my artwork)
Featuring artwork by Bill McKay


It's 1986 and the Russian's last ditch cold war effort is to strike at our American excess lifestyle with bio-engineered Colombian cocaine. 
What happens when two girls out for a good time cross paths with a huge celebrity party hyped up on zombie blow?!?!
Radical undead action man!

These books are limited, but I'll offer them online after the show (if any copies remain), otherwise email me asap and I can hold copies aside ($5 each plus shipping - I'll note you the pay info)!!!

We'll also have a brand new issue of Zombie Tramp!!!

Should be fun!

No comments: