Monday, January 30, 2012

TEE DESIGN: A game of previews...

I've got soooo many t-shirt ideas I'm planning and working up, but here's the first of which I'm close to finishing, so thought I'd share the stages of production all week!

Starting with the original rough lines.
It's a fan art, and a likeness, which is pretty off the mark here in this first stage, but not to worry, that's what all the various tools in the arsenal are for...
Here's the reference I was working with...
With Game of Thrones set to return shortly, and it being an amazing show that both I and the wife just absolutely love, I've been working on a couple fan art pieces for it. This is the first one, a t-shirt design of fan favorite character Tyrion Lannister, aka the imp. Peter Dinklage is all kinds of cool at bringing this character to life, so it's also a bit of a fan art for him as much as it is the show and the character.

Tune in tomorrow for the next stage...

No comments: