Wednesday, June 15, 2005

COMICS SHIPPING TODAY

Click HERE to see Diamond's list of comics due in shops today.

Here are some of the highlights:
VIMANARAMA #3 - This has been a great little series, with Morrison writing, and Bond on art, it doesn't get much better for me...
WILDSIDERZ #0 - The triumphant return of J Scott Campbell, one of the big creators that helped pull me back into comics.
NYC MECH BETA LOVE #2 - NYC Mech is good comics, check it out if you haven't...
GIANT SIZE X-MEN #3 - What exactly is this all about?
ULTIMATE MARVEL FLIP MAGAZINE #1 & ULTIMATE TALES FLIP MAGAZINE #1 - I assume these are the direct market versions of the latest attempts at mis-managed Marvel mainstream marketing, the flip books for 7-11's that have umpteen different versions of the same Marvel characters. Synergy people, I'm tellin ya, say it with me, s-y-n-e-r-g-y... I knew you could.
BLACK DIAMOND ON RAMP - Give this one a peep, it looks good, and it's overshipped for free, so you store might actually have one!
STREET ANGEL VOL 1 TP - If you missed the series in comics, check out the trade!!

No comments: