Friday, June 24, 2005

I SAW IT ON TV: The Real World VS Austin TX... FIGHT!

Oh yeah, I watched the season debut of THE REAL WORLD the other day, and forgot to blog about it...

It's like season 16 or whatever, I lost track, and also of late for the first time, stopped following every episode. Any more, a bunch of kids locked in an Ikea loft is hit or miss for me, I must be getting old. I mean shit, I exceeded the age cut-off for application going on a decade ago...

But I digress...
This season, Austin, got off to a crazy start. Not only is there like a love sextet (that's six as opposed to the usual triangle of three), there's beat downs in the street! This cast is about as combustible as any ever assembled from the looks of things, so this season might be a keeper.

Tune in Tuesdays at 10 on the Mtv, and then come by TSL for my rundown (if the show stays watchable, either way, gots ta do my research!).

No comments: