Thursday, June 02, 2005

COMICS SHIPPING TODAY

For the complete list of comics due in shops today, go HERE

Here are my highlights:
SEVEN SOLDIERS ZATANNA #2 - Grant Morrison's Seven Soldiers endeavor has him at the top of his game.
SON OF VULCAN #1 (OF 6) - Can anyone say "Keron Grant"? I knew you could! Can't wait for some more sequentials from one of the most stylish artists working in the biz today...
VILLAINS UNITED #2 - I actually picked up the first issue, now I'm hooked...
WE 3 TP - More Morrision, at the top of his game (when is he not?), joined by Quitely. W-O-W
Y THE LAST MAN #34 - One of the best books going...
HOUSE OF M #1 - It seems like I've heard something about this book somewhere...
SHANNA THE SHE DEVIL #5 - My current guilty pleasure...
BLEACH VOL 7 TP - Tite Kubo can flat out draw...
SMOKE #1 - This one could be amazing...
SUPER FUCKERS #1 - Could be the first Kochalka book I purchase, looks fun...

That's quite a list this week, and those are just the highlights!

No comments: