Friday, October 05, 2012

JMart tees available now! **SPECIAL OFFER!!

CUSTOM SHIRTS IN STOCK!!!

FREE COMIC!!
FREE SHIPPING!!!!


I now have some stock in hand for a couple of my t-shirt designs, but supply is limited. I've had shirts available via RedBubble for some time, but it's a little cheaper to get them direct from me, plus, I'll include a free comic of mine with each purchase!

I have either the Kenny Powers KFC mash-up design, or the Tyrion/Peter Dinklage "pimp" (emphasis on the IMP) design in stock to choose from:

KFn'P

$24.99 (shipping included)

SIZES






pIMP

$24.99 (shipping included)

SIZES





*shirts are all pre-shrunk black Glidan heavy cotton

Again, supply is limited, but I currently have all sizes in stock for the pIMP shirt, and most for the KFn'P... 

ACT FAST!!!

No comments: