Wednesday, April 27, 2005

IN CASE U MISSED IT: Wizard notes

The new issue of Wizard hit the stands, and these are the bits that jump out at me...

The Luna Brothers get some serious love (that oughta help propel their already rising careers I'd think)...

I'm glad I don't read Teen Titans...

Looks like Supreme Power will be moving from Max to Marvel Knights...
Great, more fucking neutered comics!

Midtown Comics drops a full page ad on a new comic news site launch, with some very impressive creators listed as having columns:
Oeming, Jimemez, Josh Howard, Lesean Thomas, Rick Spears & Rob G, Rey, and more!
Most of that list reads like a who's who of my favorite creators!!
Click on over to BuzzScope.com and see what it's all about!

Street Angel gets the coveted Secret Stash this month (Wizard's highlighted small press book)! Good for them, they deserve it! But, uh, maybe they could've run this before the series completed? Perhaps there's a trade collection on the way...

No comments: