Friday, April 29, 2005

TALES FROM NETFLIX: Take some time to blow your mind
or
Weebles, the key to time travel

Okay, Tales From Netflix are DVD reviews, where I tell you if a DVD is worth putting in your Netflix rental queue, moving it to the top, burying it at the bottom, or not even bothering in the first place.

Today's movie is:

So I just got done watching Primer, the well received indy sci-fi time travel flick. Without giving anything away, I'll just say that the film was very well done, accross the board (especially on such a low budget), and challenging but worth it. Perfect for anyone who enjoyed The Cube, Memento, or films of that nature. More speculative science than science fiction. Primer merely opens the doors in your mind, and asks the questions, but leaves things for you to sort out.

Move this one to the top of your Netflix queue!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with the latter.

Anonymous said...

ed hardy swimwear

ed hardy

ed hardy tanks

Anonymous said...

Nike Zoom Kobe I Low
Nike Zoom Kobe 2K10 Low
Nike Zoom Kobe 2K8 Low
Nike Zoom Kobe II
Nike Zoom Kobe III
Nike Zoom Kobe IV
Nike Flight Dunk Hoop Supreme
Nike Zoom Kobe 5.5
Nike Zoom Kobe V
Nike Dream Season Kobe Bryant
Nike Air Zoom Kobe Trainer
Nike Zoom Kobe IV All Star
Nike Kobe Zoom 81 Team shoes
Adidas Crazy 8 Kobe Bryant

Adidas basketball shoes said...

It is a wonderful article,I like it!Welcome to read following news: Adidas basketball shoes

emu boots said...

It was my pleasure to visit your Website. I am also very Website you

enjoy the article.And I also have emu boots he feeling that it was

really a pity that we didn’

t meet each other earlier. Because the kindness and warmth in your

Website can make me completely relaxed and happy. I hope that you

will visit my blog too