Thursday, February 21, 2008

SUPER REAL NOTES - Wondercon Weekend 08

The convention season kicks off for me tomorrow, as I make my third annual journey down the coast to San Francisco Wondercon.

I'll be exhibiting in artist alley Friday thru Sunday in space AA71, alongside my friend Dave Dwonch (creator of the upcoming SRG Presents: Gnome). Stop by and say hello, and check out preview books of Gnome.

I'll also have the entire run of Super Real of course, as well as prints, art, and my brand new 2008 sketchbooks (fresh from the printer). The new book is 32 pages and includes black and white and many color pages of commission work, fan art, pinups, sketches and more! I think it's my best book yet. I'll have those available from the website upon my return.
Wondercon is a fast growing show that packs in a great crowd, and is an enjoyable scaled down version of San Diego Comic Con (by the same organizers). This year, they've got a really great lineup of media guests, including the whole crew from X-Files (promoting the new film), which is quite thrilling for me and the wife!

Very excited and looking forward to it, it should be a great weekend!

No comments: