Tuesday, July 22, 2008

SDCC 08 plans and goodies galore!

Well folks, the ginormous event that is San Diego Comic-Con is upon us, and I have tons of stuff planned for the show...

First, we'll have all issues of Super Real, and copies of Super Real Graphics Presents: Gnome, naturally.

In addition to that, I'll have the last of my 08 sketchbooks, new custom sketch cards to do sketch card commissions on, and also, I'll be giving one out with each purchase of my stuff with a quick head shot.
Then we've also got all the upcoming publishing stuff...
From the new Super Real Graphics Presents volume, The Wolves of Odin by creator Grant Gould, we'll have limited edition preview books.
And the from my new project that I'm unveiling at the show, PULP GIRLS (a mix of exploitation cinema and pulp hero inspired concepts, created mostly by me, and featuring tons of cool artists, but all with a girl centric twist), I'll have limited to 100 copies preview books, featuring 3 covers.
I'll also have a slew of prints for Pulp Girls too, including a limited to 25 edition print of Josh Howard's concept for the project, Stitches.

Additionally, creators Dave Dwonch, Grant Gould, Josh Howard, and Hector Sevilla should be on hand to do signings, just check at the table for times.

All this will be going on at space S16 in the small press pavilion, so please come by and say hello, pick up some stuff, or get a sketch!

If you can't make the show, most of the items are available directly from me/SRG, so just send me an email.

Please visit the brand new Super Real Graphics News Blog (your source fall all information on the different SRG products) and the respective pages for the different titles for more info, or my gallery for more peeks at my exciting new project, Pulp Girls, with much more info to come on that!

No comments: