Monday, April 02, 2012

Emerald City Comicon and Game of Thrones

Seattle's Emerald City Comicon has grown to be one of the best shows I do in recent years, and this year was even better. Thanks to everyone for making it a GREAT show! I wish they were all such well run, well placed, well trafficked, and strong selling shows!! I'm looking forward to next year.

I debuted my GAME OF THRONES fan art at the show, and with the fan frenzy around the show, coupled with the debut of the second season yesterday, completely sold out of my Stark family print by early Sunday. It's such a great show, that I really wanted to do some good fan art for it, so it's very nice to see people respond so well to it. Unfortunately, I also didn't finish the complete work, of the 3 parts - the Dothraki pair, the Stark family, and the Lannister family - I only had the Dothraki, and Starks... but will have the dreaded Lannister's completed soon.

In the meantime, I've added the first two parts to my website store, if anyone's looking to pick them up (either not attending the show, or missing a shot at the sold out Stark print), and you can pick those up HERE

Since I haven't posted any of the artwork to my blog yet, here's a look at Daenerys.
In total, between the 3 prints, the piece will feature 14 characters (and a bit more)! I'll be sure and post the finished complete work here when it's done, and add the Lannister's to the store then too.

Thanks again for the great show, but I think I can hear my DVR calling me to watch the season 2 debut!!!

No comments: